- minutes; set aside 1/4 cup for basting.
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Pour remaining marinade into a
- large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to
- coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken, covered, over
- medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or
- until no longer pink, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- In a small bowl, combine the blue cheese, buttermilk, mayonnaise,
- Parmesan cheese, chives, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and pepper.
- Spread over roll bottoms; top with the chicken, bacon, cheese,
- lettuce, tomato and onion. Replace roll tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich (prepared with reduced-fat butter and fat-free mayonnaise) equals 571 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 921 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 45 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.