Tangy Cauliflower Recipe
"Our children never liked cauliflower until I started serving it this way," reports Stephanie Myers of Mobile, Alabama. "They love the colorful mustard sauce-there are never any leftovers."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe dish. Add water. Cover and microwave on high for 9-11 minutes or until tender. Combine mayonnaise, prepared mustard and ground mustard; spread over cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 145 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC