Tangy Cauliflower Salad Recipe
Grapes are the surprising ingredient in this crunchy vegetable salad sent in by Sharon Skildum of Maple Grove, Minnesota. Sweet honey and prepared mustard give the dressing just the right amount of flavor.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, grapes and walnuts. In a large bowl,combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Pour over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 304 calories, 25g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Cauliflower Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC