Tangy Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, grapes and walnuts. In a large bowl,combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Pour over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 304 calories, 25g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Tangy Cauliflower Salad
"This was so easy to make. My daughters really liked it. They both don't eat Cauliflower."