Tangy Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, grapes and walnuts. In a large bowl,combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Pour over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 304 calories, 25 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Cauliflower Salad
"This was so easy to make. My daughters really liked it. They both don't eat Cauliflower."