Grapes are the surprising ingredient in this crunchy vegetable salad sent in by Sharon Skildum of Maple Grove, Minnesota. Sweet honey and prepared mustard give the dressing just the right amount of flavor.
Recommended: 23 Classic Recipes for Your Passover Seder
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, grapes and walnuts. In a large bowl,combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Pour over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Cauliflower Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p11
Reviews for Tangy Cauliflower Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review