"Our children never liked cauliflower until I started serving it this way," reports Stephanie Myers of Mobile, Alabama. "They love the colorful mustard sauce-there are never any leftovers."
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe dish. Add water. Cover and microwave on high for 9-11 minutes or until tender. Combine mayonnaise, prepared mustard and ground mustard; spread over cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Cauliflower in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p51
Reviews for Tangy Cauliflower
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review