- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe dish. Add water. Cover and microwave on high for 9-11 minutes or until tender. Combine mayonnaise, prepared mustard and ground mustard; spread over cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Cauliflower
Sort By :
"I just made this for the first time tonight. Delicious and so easy! I love that it is cooked in the microwave. My new, favorite way to prepare cauliflower!"
"My new favorite way to eat cauliflower. I've even tried it without the ground mustard and just used dijon mustard and it turned out yummy."
" I've made this for ten years or so and it is so OVER THE TOP GOOD ! Just for color, I sprinkle a few chives on the top before serving. I leave my whole and slice it in pie-shaped wedges.