Tangy Caesar Salad
You'll need just 15 minutes to whip up this zippy salad. Paula Stewart of Crawfordville, Georgia quickly jazzes up the side by adding a few extras to prepared dressing.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place romaine in a large salad bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the salad
- dressing, lemon juice and pepper; drizzle over romaine and toss to
- coat. Top with croutons and cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.