- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken ramen noodles
- 3-3/4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, break noodles into small pieces; set seasoning packet aside. Add the coleslaw mix, almonds and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, sugar and contents of seasoning packet. Pour over coleslaw mixture and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Cabbage Slaw
Sort By :
Very good. I added some extra cole slaw mix and a red and a yellow bell pepper, and there was still plenty of dressing. I also substituted sunflower seeds for the nuts because I had them on hand. Be careful not to make the salad too far in advance because the noodles will loose their crunch.
Quick, easy and Yummy! I didn't have canola oil and used olive oil and didn't notice any difference.
Tis went wonderfully with my thai ribs. Made a fresh summer side. :)
Very easy and I got lots of compliments.
My husband hates mayonaise in coleslaw. This was the perfect solution to my picnic problem! Everybody who has tasted it loves it. Thanks.