Tangy Broccoli Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1. Place broccoli and a small amount of water in a saucepan; cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain broccoli; top with sauce. Yield: 2 servings (about 1/3 cup sauce).
1/2 cup: 34 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Tangy Broccoli
"Not a fan of Miracle Whip, I substituted mayonnaise and loved the sauce. It might be better to heat the sauce or cool the broccoli a bit because the vegetable really soaked up the sauce quickly, cutting down the "tang" but the recipe is still a keeper for us. Husband loved it."
"Very Good. This added a nice flavor and was fast and easy. Next time I think I'll heat the sauce so you're not putting cold sauce on warm broccoli"