Tangy Broccoli Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1. Place broccoli and a small amount of water in a saucepan; cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain broccoli; top with sauce. Yield: 2 servings (about 1/3 cup sauce).
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (1/2 cup broccoli with 2 tablespoons sauce, prepared with fat-free mayonnaise) equals 34 calories, 296 gm sodium, 0 cholesterol, 6 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 1 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.