"For years, my family has spiced up vegetable side dishes with this tangy sauce," relates Kristi Wise of Linwood, Kansas. "Even my dad, who doesn't care much for broccoli, will eat it when it's topped with this bright fast-to-fix sauce."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Place broccoli and a small amount of water in a saucepan; cover and
- cook for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, combine the
- remaining ingredients. Drain broccoli; top with sauce. Yield: 2
- servings (about 1/3 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One serving (1/2 cup broccoli with 2 tablespoons sauce, prepared with fat-free mayonnaise) equals 34 calories, 296 gm sodium, 0 cholesterol, 6 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 1 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.