"For years, my family has spiced up vegetable side dishes with this tangy sauce," relates Kristi Wise of Linwood, Kansas. "Even my dad, who doesn't care much for broccoli, will eat it when it's topped with this bright fast-to-fix sauce."
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Place broccoli and a small amount of water in a saucepan; cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain broccoli; top with sauce. Yield: 2 servings (about 1/3 cup sauce).
Originally published as Tangy Broccoli in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p11
Reviews for Tangy Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review