Tangy Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg, mustard and garlic. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tangy Breaded Pork Chops
Sort By :
It didn't really taste like pork after I cooked it, more like fried fish. I didn't like frying the chops, I wouldn't do it again.
These were pretty good. Im not a big fan of yellow mustard, so i used spicy brown instead and they turned out nicely.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >