Tangy Beef Salad Recipe
Prepared Catalina dressing adds tangy-sweet flavor to this fast fresh-tasting salad. It's chock-full of good stuff, including crisp lettuce, tomatoes, pepper and beans. "Add the corn chips last so they stay crunchy," suggests Lorraine.
- 2 cups Tomato Ground Beef Mix
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1/2 to 1 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef mix until heated through. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, green pepper, onion, tomato, beans and cheese. Add beef mix. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with corn chips. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Beef Salad
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2011
"if you search for tomato ground beef mix you will find it"
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2011
"How much beef do you use? And what is the Tomato Ground Beef Mixture?"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC