Tangy Beef Salad Recipe
- 2 cups Tomato Ground Beef Mix
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1/2 to 1 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef mix until heated through. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, green pepper, onion, tomato, beans and cheese. Add beef mix. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with corn chips. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 427 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1000mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 7g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Tangy Beef Salad
"if you search for tomato ground beef mix you will find it"
"How much beef do you use? And what is the Tomato Ground Beef Mixture?"