- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 wedges The Laughing Cow light blue cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the beans, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until flavors are blended. Top with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Beef Chili in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p19
Reviews for Tangy Beef Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 6, 2013
Just add corn & mild diced chilis! Delicious!