- 4 tangerines
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 red snapper fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Peel, slice and remove seeds from 2 tangerines; chop the fruit and place in a small bowl. Squeeze juice from remaining tangerines; add to bowl. Stir in the lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, sesame oil and pepper flakes.
- Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour tangerine mixture over fillets; sprinkle with cashews and green onions. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tangerine Cashew Snapper(1)
Sort By :
My husband and I both loved this. I used rockfish instead of snapper since it was fresher. We can't wait to try in in Hawaii on Mahi Mahi! It tastes light and tropical. There were no leftovers!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >