- Stir in the beans, cheese, chilies, jalapeno, cumin and chili powder.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking
- powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk together the egg, yogurt and
- butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Spoon over
- filling; gently spread to cover top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until filling is
- bubbly and a toothpick inserted into topping comes out clean.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 280 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 746 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.