Tahini Roasted Vegetables
Hearty vegetables are flavored with honey and tahini, then roasted for this side dish from our Test Kitchen. It's perfect for light and bold entrees alike.
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled
- 2 medium sweet red peppers
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut the eggplant, red peppers, zucchini and onion into 1-in. pieces.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking
- spray. In a small bowl, combine the oil, tahini, vinegar, honey,
- salt and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until tender,
- stirring occasionally. Stir in parsley before serving. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 91 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber,