This sweet treat from Melissa Beachy of Guthrie, Kentucky has something for everyone. With peanut butter, apple, peanuts, caramel topping and a sugar cookie crust, the pleasing pizza pie is sheer delight!
- 1/2 cup refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 medium tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Pat cookie dough onto a 7-1/2-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Spread over crust. Arrange apple slices on top. Sprinkle with peanuts and cinnamon; drizzle with caramel topping. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Taffy Apple Pizza in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p33
Reviews for Taffy Apple Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review