Taffy Apple Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 cup refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 medium tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Pat cookie dough onto a 7-1/2-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Spread over crust. Arrange apple slices on top. Sprinkle with peanuts and cinnamon; drizzle with caramel topping. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Taffy Apple Pizza(5)
Sort By :
This is definitely a fall favorite! The peanut butter, apples, and caramel are the perfect combination.
Just made this for the second time. It's really good and very festive for the season :)
Try it with some brownie mix for the crust even better!!!!
I had this before it is easy and very good!
This is the same recipe from a Pampered Chef party I attended. Very yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >