Taffy Apple Dip Recipe
Taffy Apple Dip quickly completes the meal. "My mother-in-law gave me this recipe," notes Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. "It's simple to make, and it tastes like the real thing!"
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 6 apples, cut into wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Sprinkle the mixture with nuts. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Taffy Apple Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC