- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 6 apples, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Sprinkle the mixture with nuts. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Taffy Apple Dip
Sort By :
"this is great!! i sometimes use walnuts instead of peanuts.."
"this is great!! sometimes use walnuts instead..."
"We tried this recipe at Thanksgiving for a healthy snack. It was easy to make and delicious! I am making it again for Christmas!"
"I love this recipe. I've made it several times and it is always wonderful. It's also very quick and easy. One of my family's favorites."
"I put cinnamon in it. Everyone loved it. Serve with pretzels, apples, strawberries, pineapple, and marshmallows. Yes, marshmallows! The kids love them....so did I!"