- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 6 apples, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Sprinkle the mixture with nuts. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTaffy Apple Dip
"this is great!! i sometimes use walnuts instead of peanuts.."
"this is great!! sometimes use walnuts instead..."
"I love this recipe. I've made it several times and it is always wonderful. It's also very quick and easy. One of my family's favorites."
"I put cinnamon in it. Everyone loved it. Serve with pretzels, apples, strawberries, pineapple, and marshmallows. Yes, marshmallows! The kids love them....so did I!"
"I make this every fall"
"This recipe is a definite keeper it's quike and tastey!use it very often one of my favorites,had this one for years.5 stars!!!!!!"
"I love this recipe! i have been making it for almost 10 years now and it is always a hit!"
"Omgosh, I LOVE this stuff! So creamy and delicious. Served it with gala apple(my favorite)and red grapes. Will definitely make again."
"Made this many times for teen parties and it disappears quick. They love it. I usually omit the peanuts because of potential allergies."