Taffy Apple Dip quickly completes the meal. "My mother-in-law gave me this recipe," notes Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. "It's simple to make, and it tastes like the real thing!"
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 6 apples, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Sprinkle the mixture with nuts. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Taffy Apple Dip in Taste of Home February/March 1993, p15
Reviews for Taffy Apple Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review