- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 6 apples, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Sprinkle the mixture with nuts. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Taffy Apple Dip
Sort By :
this is great!! i sometimes use walnuts instead of peanuts..
this is great!! sometimes use walnuts instead...
We tried this recipe at Thanksgiving for a healthy snack. It was easy to make and delicious! I am making it again for Christmas!
I love this recipe. I've made it several times and it is always wonderful. It's also very quick and easy. One of my family's favorites.
I put cinnamon in it. Everyone loved it. Serve with pretzels, apples, strawberries, pineapple, and marshmallows. Yes, marshmallows! The kids love them....so did I!