- Stir half of caramel mixture into apples. Pour into pastry shell.
- Combine pecans and chocolate chips; set aside 2 tablespoons for
- topping. Sprinkle remaining pecan mixture over apples. Fold
- remaining caramel mixture into cream cheese mixture. Spread over
- pecan mixture.
- Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until filling is set. Cool
- on a wire rack. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine whipped topping and remaining pumpkin pie spice; spread over
- pie just before serving. Sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 501 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.