- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no
- longer pink; drain. Add the next 12 ingredients to meat mixture.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until liquid is almost
- completely reduced, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly; stir in
- Place taco shells open end up in a baking pan; place a scoop of meat
- mixture into each shell. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes until
- meat is hot and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes over tacos. In a small bowl, combine
- dressing ingredients; drizzle over tacos. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.