- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no
- longer pink; drain. Add the next 12 ingredients to meat mixture.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until liquid is almost
- completely reduced, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly; stir in
- Place taco shells open end up in a baking pan; place a scoop of meat
- mixture into each shell. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes until
- meat is hot and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes over tacos. In a small bowl, combine
- dressing ingredients; drizzle over tacos. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now