- 1 tablespoon sauce over each tortilla; place 2/3 cup meat mixture
- down the center of each. Top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Roll up and
- place seam side down in prepared dish. Pour remaining sauce over the
- top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and
- cheese is melted. Serve with optional toppings if desired. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 tacorito (calculated without optional toppings) equals 627 calories, 40 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 1,131 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.