Tacoed Eggs Recipe
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked taco-seasoned ground beef
- Flour tortillas, warmed, optional
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese, onion, green pepper and hot pepper sauce. Cook and stir in a nonstick skillet until eggs begin to set. Add taco meat; cook until eggs are completely set.
- 2. If desired, spoon onto a warmed tortilla and roll up; top with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Tacoed Eggs
"I made these for breakfast the other day, and they are scrumptious! I will definitely make them again soon!"