Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 jalapeno chile peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded mexican Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pancake mix, complete
- Preheat your waffle cone maker and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together 2 large eggs.
- Over medium heat, heat a small skillet with a tablespoon of oil until hot.
- Pour in eggs. As eggs begin to set, slowly pull them the skillet with a spatula, forming soft curds.
- Continue cooking, until desired doneness. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, mix waffle batter according to packaging.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the waffle cone maker, making sure to spread it out evenly.
- Close lid and cook for about 1 minute before checking for doneness. Cook until browned to your liking.
- Immediately, place done waffle cones into taco holder to form shape.
- Stuff with scrambled eggs, then top with bacon, jalapenos, and chives. Yield: 1 serving
Originally published as Taco Waffles in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Taco Waffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review