Taco Twist Bake Recipe
People of all ages enjoy this Mexican-flavored noodle bake. When my sister-in-law cooked for a youth camp several years ago, she multiplied the recipe. It was an instant success. —Karen Buhr, Gasport, New York
- 2-1/2 cups cooked Taco-Seasoned Meat
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the taco meat, tomato sauce and green pepper; bring to a boil. Meanwhile, combine pasta and sour cream; place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese. Top with meat mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC