- 2-1/2 cups cooked Taco-Seasoned Meat
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large saucepan, combine the taco meat, tomato sauce and green pepper; bring to a boil. Meanwhile, combine pasta and sour cream; place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese. Top with meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Taco Twist Bake
"Very easy & delicious. I did not boil the meat. Browned the meat, peppers, & onion; drained well. Stirred in the seasoning mix & tomato sauce. Simmered 10 min. Combined the meat mixture & pasta mixture together."
"Very quick easy weeknight dish. A hit with my grandchildren. Everyone declared it a keeper!"
"Wonderful recipe and easy to adjust to individual tastes as the one reviewer said:) Love the recipe and it is a staple recipe at my home!"
"easy recipe to adjust to all family members' tastes"