Taco Turkey Wraps Recipe
"I get lots of compliments whenever I bring these roll-ups to potluck lunches," says Kathy Neidermann of Holland, Michigan. Sour cream, taco seasoning and shredded Mexican cheese bring south-of-the-border flair to deli turkey in the rapid raps.
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with turkey; roll up. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 324 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 1,130 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 15 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC