Taco-Topped Potato Recipe
THIS quick-and-easy recipe fits in well with a busy schedule. Along with a garden salad, it makes a nice light meal for two, but when we want something more filling, I'll serve this potato with a small broiled steak. -Linda Brausen, Janesville, Wisconsin
- 1 large baking potato
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- 1. Scrub and pierce potato; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender; set aside.
- 2. Crumble meat into a shallow microwave-safe bowl; add onion. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2-2 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once; drain. Stir in salsa and Worcestershire sauce.
- 3. Cut potato in half lengthwise; fluff pulp with fork. Top each half with meat mixture, cheese and sour cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1/2 each) equals 294 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Taco-Topped Potato
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC