Taco Tartlets Appetizer Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- MEAT SHELLS:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients; set aside. In another bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning and water. Press into bottom and sides of mini-muffin cups.
- 2. Place a teaspoonful of filling into each meat shell; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 425° for 7-8 minutes or until beef is cooked and filling is bubbly. Remove immediately from pan. Yield: about 2 dozen.
3 each: 269 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Taco Tartlets Appetizer
"I've made this recipe twice for parties and it has been a hit both times. It's unusual in that the meat is the cup, rather than a pastry cup, which makes it a big hit, especially with men. Not a girly appetizer."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.