Taco Tartlets Appetizer Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- MEAT SHELLS:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients; set aside. In another bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning and water. Press into bottom and sides of mini-muffin cups.
- 2. Place a teaspoonful of filling into each meat shell; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 425° for 7-8 minutes or until beef is cooked and filling is bubbly. Remove immediately from pan. Yield: about 2 dozen.
3 each: 269 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Taco Tartlets Appetizer
"I've made this recipe twice for parties and it has been a hit both times. It's unusual in that the meat is the cup, rather than a pastry cup, which makes it a big hit, especially with men. Not a girly appetizer."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.