Taco Tartlets Appetizer Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- MEAT SHELLS:
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients; set aside. In another bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning and water. Press into bottom and sides of mini-muffin cups.
- 2. Place a teaspoonful of filling into each meat shell; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 425° for 7-8 minutes or until beef is cooked and filling is bubbly. Remove immediately from pan. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 269 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 414 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.