- 18 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) taco sauce, divided
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 20 baked tortilla chip scoops, coarsely crushed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Add 1/2 cup taco sauce, cream cheese and chili powder; cook and stir until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese blend.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stuff each shell with about 2 tablespoons beef mixture. Arrange in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon remaining taco sauce over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese blend. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chips. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells
Sort By :
"I love this recipe, I followed it exactly and it came out great. I liked the crunch the chips added but they didn't add too much flavor so they aren't really necessary. I saved extra to chips to use on the leftovers since they got soggy in the fridge."
"We didn't use all the taco sauce, only had 1 lb of beef, left off the tortilla chips, and still decided we like this better than traditional stuffed shells."
"Easy and fun! The whole family enjoyed these a lot!"
"Excellent recipe!! I love it and make it all the time now. My family loves its too"
"My kids love this!!"