Taco Stovetop Supper Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) spicy hot V8 juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Optional garnishes: tortillas, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onion, shredded lettuce and/or taco sauce
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in beans, tomatoes, V8 juice, corn and taco seasoning. Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Garnish as desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Taco Stovetop Supper
"very good recipe,i just go milder with the beans and juice,my hubby is not big on heat!!!"
"This was very good. I can't wait to eat in again!! I can't believe how easy it was... The hardest part was cooking the meat the rest was so quick and it came together in a snap. Thank you for this recipe!"