Taco Stovetop Supper
In Addy, Washington, Barbara Ingils serves a crowd with her quick-to-fix skillet supper that gets zip from taco seasoning mix. "This recipe makes a lot, but the left-overs taste even better the next day," she remarks.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) spicy hot V8 juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Optional garnishes: tortillas, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onion, shredded lettuce and/or taco sauce
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in beans, tomatoes, V8 juice, corn and taco seasoning.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish as desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.