- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) spicy hot V8 juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Optional garnishes: tortillas, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onion, shredded lettuce and/or taco sauce
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in beans, tomatoes, V8 juice, corn and taco seasoning. Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Garnish as desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Taco Stovetop Supper
Sort By :
very good recipe,i just go milder with the beans and juice,my hubby is not big on heat!!!
This was very good. I can't wait to eat in again!! I can't believe how easy it was... The hardest part was cooking the meat the rest was so quick and it came together in a snap. Thank you for this recipe!