Taco Spaghetti Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 2/3 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°. Break spaghetti into thirds; cook according to package directions for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, 1 cup cheese and salsa. Drain spaghetti; add to beef mixture and toss to combine.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Taco Spaghetti in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014, p1-18
Reviews for Taco Spaghetti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2014
"This just didn't do it for me. Not a bad recipe, but I won't make it again."
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2014
"So simple and so taste. Got raves and my house."
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2013
"Just made for the first time this evening.... It was wonderful!! Made it with gluttonFree pasta and would not have known the difference!! We also added some sliced black olivesAnd additional cheese - we like things very cheesey!!"