Taco Spaghetti Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 2/3 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°. Break spaghetti into thirds; cook according to package directions for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, 1 cup cheese and salsa. Drain spaghetti; add to beef mixture and toss to combine.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Taco Spaghetti
Sort By :
"This just didn't do it for me. Not a bad recipe, but I won't make it again."
"So simple and so taste. Got raves and my house."
"Just made for the first time this evening.... It was wonderful!! Made it with gluttonFree pasta and would not have known the difference!! We also added some sliced black olivesAnd additional cheese - we like things very cheesey!!"