We first sampled this soup when we were camping with friends. Cooks around here use beans in lots of different dishes. It's easy to whip up this soup when time is short. - Jane Ficiur, Bow Island, Alberta
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Italian tomato sauce
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (12 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes and corn; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Taco Soup in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p126
Reviews for Taco Soup with Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review