- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Italian tomato sauce
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (12 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes and corn; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Taco Soup in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p126
Reviews for Taco Soup with Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review