Taco Salad Wraps Recipe
These flavorful southwestern wraps sent by Marlene Roberts of Moore, Oklahoma will be a hit at lunch or dinner.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 1/4 cup chili beans, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 baked tortilla chip scoops, coarsely crushed
- 1. In a small nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in 1/3 cup salsa, beans, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- 2. Spoon meat mixture onto each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato, cheese, crushed tortilla chips and remaining salsa; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap equals 345 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 764 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC