These flavorful southwestern wraps sent by Marlene Roberts of Moore, Oklahoma will be a hit at lunch or dinner.
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 1/4 cup chili beans, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 baked tortilla chip scoops, coarsely crushed
- In a small nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in 1/3 cup salsa, beans, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture onto each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato, cheese, crushed tortilla chips and remaining salsa; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Taco Salad Wraps in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p21
Reviews for Taco Salad Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review