Taco Salad for a Crowd Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning, divided
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 package (12-1/2 ounces) nacho tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Western salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in water and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat.
- 2. In a very large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, chips, tomatoes, cheese, beans, onion and beef mixture. Combine the salad dressing, sugar, taco sauce and remaining taco seasoning; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 479 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 884mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein .
Reviews for Taco Salad for a Crowd
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC