Taco Roll-Ups Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth; stir in the cheddar cheese, picante sauce, olives, taco seasoning and soup mix.
- 2. Spread over tortillas; roll up jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
3 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Taco Roll-Ups
"Quick, easy, and always go fast!"
"I used ligth cream cheese and sprinkled corn on cream cheese mixture before rolling to add a little bit of texture and slight sweetness. When serving i place a half of a cherry tomato on top."
"Looks delicious! I must try it. I love taco stuff!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.