Our friend made these roll-ups for a Mexican-themed garden party. A sprinkling of onion soup mix makes them a little different. —Denice Louk, Garnett, Kansas
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth; stir in the cheddar cheese, picante sauce, olives, taco seasoning and soup mix.
- Spread over tortillas; roll up jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Taco Roll-Ups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p28
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review