Taco Ramekins Recipe
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the chili powder, salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- 2. Combine biscuit mix and water to form a soft dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Fill with meat mixture; top with tomato and green pepper. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese and onion; spread evenly over the tops.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 369 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 892mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Taco Ramekins
"I don't like green pepper, so I substituted diced onion instead. I served it with traditional taco toppers: shredded lettuce, grated cheese, sliced black olives and salsa. With those additions, it's a 5-star recipe!"
"This looks and sounds really good.It's just two of us perfectdish,Iwill be trying this"
"I really enjoy this one. I cook for myself, so I will make the two, bake one and put one in the refrigerator for the next day (or whenever). It's very good."