Taco Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- 1 cup seeds from freshly cut pumpkin, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. In a skillet, saute pumpkin seeds in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Using a slotted spoon, transfer seeds to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and garlic salt; stir to coat. Spread into a single layer. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until crisp. Remove to paper towels to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 70 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Taco Pumpkin Seeds
"I normally do not like pumpkin seeds, but with this recipe I do! Very easy to just keep snaking on them!!!"
"Was a very easy recipe and will make it again for sure."
"Tasty, with a little zing. I only used the 1 Table. of taco seasoning because my daughter doesn't like anything too spicy. This had just the right amount."