Taco Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- 1 cup seeds from freshly cut pumpkin, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. In a skillet, saute pumpkin seeds in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Using a slotted spoon, transfer seeds to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and garlic salt; stir to coat. Spread into a single layer. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until crisp. Remove to paper towels to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 70 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Taco Pumpkin Seeds
"I normally do not like pumpkin seeds, but with this recipe I do! Very easy to just keep snaking on them!!!"
"Was a very easy recipe and will make it again for sure."
"Tasty, with a little zing. I only used the 1 Table. of taco seasoning because my daughter doesn't like anything too spicy. This had just the right amount."