- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tubes (16.3 ounces each) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions. Cool slightly.
- Flatten half of the biscuits into 4-in. circles; place in greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Spoon 1/4 cup meat mixture onto each; sprinkle with 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Flatten the remaining biscuits; place on top and pinch edges to seal tightly. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Taco Puffs
Sort By :
"We made this recipe with crescent roll dough (we prefer the taste). The taste was fantastic, but the amount of prep work for the final product was not justified. It took us almost an hour total to make the puffs. My fiance has been calling them glorified Hot Pockets."
"We make this all the time and the whole family loves it. Not very healthy, but that's what makes it taste so good!"
"Very good, easy to prepare, Really similar to "Runzas""
"Followed recipe except there are only 2 adults eating so just made 1 can of biscuits."
"I have been making this recipe for years. It is requested every time my daughter returns from college. We top them with all the good taco stuff...more cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour cream & black olives. ONE is a meal. Leftovers are awesome."