- longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato paste, canned tomatoes, taco
- seasoning and water; bring to a boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 5
- minutes. Spread over crust.
- Combine cheeses; sprinkle 2 cups over the meat layer. Bake at
- 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with lettuce,
- fresh tomato, olives, onions and remaining cheese. Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 694 calories, 37 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 2,038 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 28 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now