Taco Pizza Squares Recipe
Your gang will come running the minute you take this zesty pizza out of the oven. Sarah Vovos of Middleton, Wisconsin tops convenient refrigerated pizza dough with leftover taco meat, tomatoes and cheese, bringing a flavor-filled fiesta to the table.
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups Seasoned Taco Meat
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce or sour cream, optional
- 1. Unroll pizza dough and place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with the taco meat, tomatoes and cheese. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with shredded lettuce and sour cream if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Taco Pizza Squares
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC