Taco Pizza Squares Recipe
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups Seasoned Taco Meat
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce or sour cream, optional
- Unroll pizza dough and place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with the taco meat, tomatoes and cheese. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with shredded lettuce and sour cream if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Pizza Squares
Sort By :
I love this recipe. Taco pizza is two best foods combined
We have pizza night every Friday in our house and this pizza was a great change from the regular pepperoni and meat lovers pizza.
The kids just love this pizza. They also loved helping put it together. Very quick, easy, and tasty! We actually used regular tomato sauce in the place of pizza sauce, and it turned out great.
The kids just love this pizza. They also loved helping put it together. Very quick, easy, and tasty!