- Stir in refried beans; heat through.
- Punch dough down; roll into a 13-in. circle. Transfer to a 12-in.
- pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly. Cover
- and let rest for 10 minutes. Dot with oil. Spread beef mixture over
- dough. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until crust is lightly
- browned. Sprinkle with tomatoes, onion, olives and cheese. Bake 5-10
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 336 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 864 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.