Taco Pinwheels Recipe
Extra taco meat makes these appealing appetizers easy to assemble. Cindy Reams adds the seasoned meat to a cream cheese mixture that she rolls up in tortillas at her Philipsburg, Pennsylvania home.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Seasoned Taco Meat
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Additional salsa
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the taco meat, cheese, salsa, mayonnaise, olives and onion. Spread over tortillas. Sprinkle with lettuce; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Unwrap and cut into 1-in. pieces. Serve with additional salsa. Yield: about 3 dozen appetizers.
Reviews for Taco Pinwheels
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC