The colorful tomatoes, lettuce and chilies make these bite-size snacks a perfect addition to a holiday buffet. —Beverly Matthews, Pasco, Washington
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup finely chopped ripe olives
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and taco seasoning until blended. Stir in the refried beans. Spread 3-4 tablespoons over each tortilla. Layer lettuce, tomatoes, chilies and olives down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly to 2-in. diameter.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Taco Pinwheels in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p45
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Pinwheels Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review